Showing the single result
The Assisted Living Apartments at Griffith Retirement Estate are spacious, full of light and designed with ageing in place in mind. Each apartment has its own kitchenette and living/dining area. A Queen sized bedroom with walk in robe and a large bathroom. The Apartments open out onto a patio which is great place to read and enjoy the sun and fresh air.
Meals, Cleaning and Laundry are included in the Monthly Fee. Breakfast in your apartment, and lunch and dinner prepared by our chef are served in the dining area. There are many other in house assistance services available and a formal social and event schedule if you which to join in with the other residents. Call Lesley on 0488 500 251 for more information or to book a personal tour.
- Secure main entrance within the Community Centre
- Modern open plan living/dining area
- Spacious, light filled Queen size master bedroom with walk in robe
- Ensuite with WC
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Secure private entrance with access to carpark
- Easy access to all the facilities within the Community Centre including:
- Meal service, 3 meals a day
- Linen service
- Cleaning service
- Additional support services available
For a full list of design specifications for this apartment, click here.